Timetable and Costs
|7.30am||General advanced||General advanced|
|9.30am||General||General||General||General||Beginners general||Beginners general|
PRICES: from 1st October 2106
Casual class: $20
8 Classes (valid 3 months): $140
4 class card $75
Monthly (unlimited): $180
Children: Half price
Morning General Classes are open to all levels of students and is conducted according to your ability and understanding of yoga.
Evening General Classes are for those familiar with yoga and attend classes regularly.
Beginner Classes/Courses are for new students to yoga. Courses commence at the start of each month. After completing a beginners course students can progress to general classes.
Advanced once a week class for those that attend classes regularly and have a personal practice. A dynamic and energetic session.
Early Morning led practice for the early birds, experienced and keen students working together on all levels of intensity.
Hints and Cautions
* New students should notify the teacher of any injury or ailment prior to attending class.
* Women should inform teacher if they are menstruating or pregnant.
* Food should not be taken two hours before class.
* Comfortable clothing (t-shirts, shorts and leggings) is recommended.
* All classes are taken in bare feet.
* Bring an open mind.